Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Treasury Tuesdays // Deep Space N I N E

As a seller on Etsy you can create & be featured in "Etsy Treasuries" I truly enjoy creating them and thought it would be a fun thing for Mystic Moods to feature every Tuesday! Here are our current treasuries we've created just to bring you all up to date! Future listings will show our latests treasury & any we may of been featured in. Check these out! Mystic Moods Loves them!




DEEP SPACE N I N E

This treasury show cases space/galaxy themed items I simply love! , I am excited it's a growing trend in todays fashion, MORE GALAXY PLZZZ  Our Platinum Blonde Dip-dyed extensions would go perfect with everything we featured in this treasury!Shout-out to all the wonderful artists I put in this treasury, you are all amazing keep inspiring! xo 


No comments:

Post a Comment